Help in getting up and running
Supporting you as your business grows
Setting up new businesses
If you're thinking of starting out in business it's important to get the right advice.
Loucas’ experienced staffs are available to discuss this with you. We can help you with:
- Discussing your business plans and providing timely advice
- If you wish to trade as a Limited Company:
- Company structure
- Company Formation
- Company secretarial work
- Registered office address
- Raising capital from investors
- Cash flow forecasts and projections
- Registration with Inland Revenue
- Registration with HM Revenue & Customs for VAT
- Setting up PAYE employer schemes
- Applications for CIS schemes
- Software advice, provision, set-up and training
- Any other business advice you need
Our staff are approachable, friendly, helpful and well-informed. They are happy to guide you through the whole process or assist you where help is required.
For more detailed information and advice please click here
Loucas are approved by ACCA and part of the Government backed Business Finance Scheme. The scheme was set up to help educate businesses so that they are equipped to ask the right questions when it comes to accessing appropriate finance and make them aware of the different finance channels available to them.